Hampton Central Cricket Club – T20 Blast Cricket Program
Welcome to all new and returning players for 2015/16
Hampton Central Cricket Club will again be fielding a T20 Blast Team, as part of the neighbourhood program run from Boss James Reserve, Hampton. The Team will be coached and managed by our Milo Coach from last year Adrian Warry, who has his son in the team.
T20 Blast commences Saturday 24th October 2015. The Hours of Play are 9.00am-10.45am. The program will run for 8 weeks pre-Christmas and 4 weeks post-Christmas.
The cost is $99. All participants receive a participant pack which includes a Milo T20 Blast t-shirt, T20 BBL cap (Stars) promotional giveaways. The Club will also be supplying a Club Cap for all of our new starters.
Please note: The Club does not receive any money from the subscription paid.
The program is suited to kids that have had one or two seasons of Milo in2CRICKET and can hit a moving ball and bowl a short distance with a straight arm. Most Boys and Girls participating in Bayside T20 Blast last season were 7-9 years old.
T20 Blast Format
• Players: Eight per side (players bat in pairs, bowl/wk in pairs)
• Game Length: 16 overs per team
• Pitch Length: 16m
• Pitch Type: Grass Outfield
• Ball: Rubber
• Bat: Players are allowed to use their own timber bat
• Protective Equipment: Not required.
• Boundary Size: 30m
• Fielding: No fielder is allowed within 10m of the bat until after the ball is hit. This excludes the wicket-keeper and slips.
Registration: Online registration via the Milo In2Cricket T20 website, or please call Trevor Layzell on 0407816896.
For more detail please see the T20 Blast app on itunes.
Junior Programs Coordinator Hampton Central Cricket Club